We have handled the range of property damage from small individual apartment and condo units to helping clean up the Pentagon after 9/11. We respond 24/7/365 to emergencies, providing disaster restoration. Our goal is to mitigate your loss. Prompt response provides the opportunity to prevent further damage.
Over our 40 years in business, we have established our reputation as knowledgeable and skilled at handling disaster clean-up. Call our office and talk with one of our managing team members to discuss how we can help you. Even if you don’t have a current need, ask us how we would be able to best service you in the event of a disaster. Having a team you can count on, providing guaranteed quality service has been key to our longevity and ensuring customer satisfaction. We’re looking forward to working with you and your customers. Call 703-665-1342 or 301-338-8520.
As a property manager, we encourage you to visit our specialized cleaning page. So often in maintaining a property there are random or unusual circumstances that arise. We encourage you to call us to see if your latest challenge can be cleaned. Call 703-968-0505 or 301-656-8330.
We are distinguished as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV).
As one of the larger ServiceMaster franchises in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area, we are able to respond 24/7/365 for emergency clean-up. Within ServiceMaster, we have met the requirements to be distinguished as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV).
Here is what our corporate office has to say about being a QRV:
Among all of the accomplished ServiceMaster Clean disaster recovery professionals stands a select group of franchisees. These 650-plus businesses have earned special distinction as Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV), which allows them to participate in our special insurance company vendor programs.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Clean QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of ServiceMaster Clean’s service guarantees, from accessibility, response time and communications capabilities, to quality results and conscientious safety controls.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Clean on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products and technology.
- Use ServiceMaster Clean’s proven equipment, processes and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Clean specifications.
- Meet or exceed ServiceMaster Clean’s requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to ServiceMaster Clean’s principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Clean closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.