Mold is a rapidly growing concern for homeowners, property managers, insurance providers and restoration companies. Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours any time excessive moisture is present indoors. Whether that moisture is the result of a flood, a slow leak, a broken pipe, or just high humidity, these can all be a cause of mold. If it smells like mildew or you can visibly see the mold, call us now. Have one of our certified and trained professionals assess the situation and get it remediated as soon as possible.
Attempting to clean the mold could release the spores, possibly causing health problems and/or exacerbating the problem. Indoor mold contamination has been identified as a major contributor to allergies and poor indoor air quality.
Our trained Chantilly mold damage restoration professionals can be on-site within hours to assess the issue, estimate time to clean and identify how much more mold damage might be unseen.
It is advised that you do not try to mitigate anything with mold or in a mold environment. There could be severe health risks and it is best to have one of our professionals assess the situation. Let the professionals at ServiceMaster of Arlington, Bethesda, Chantilly, Reston & Manassas, Inc. help you remediate the mold.
Click here to learn more about: